We can help you recognize and thoroughly eliminate termites with our effective termite control.
One of the most problematic pests that people in the Clemmons, North Carolina might experience are termites. Termites are very talented at forcing their way into homes and wreaking havoc. There are a few different types of termites, all of which have their own way of causing trouble. The most prominent types we see are:
- Drywood termites – These termites burrow their way into wooden structures, making the wood weak, and can cause problems that lead to costly repairs
- Subterranean termites – These termites are typically found underground and can be difficult to discover early on.
The best way to fight against termites and minimize the damage they cause is to get reliable termite control. You will know you need termite control if you are seeing:
- Peeling paint that looks like water damage
- Small pinpoint holes in your drywall
- Hollow sounding wood
- Buckling wood or laminate floors
- Squeaky floorboards
- Crumbling or damaged wood
- Mud tubes around the foundation of your home
There are several other indicators of termites, but the best thing to do if you suspect you have a termite problem is to call us at Brown Pest Control. Termites can be very tricky to get rid of, so you want someone with a great deal of experience who can make sure the pests are completely eradicated. We have been in the pest control business for well over 40 years, so you can trust that we know the most effective methods of termite control. Don’t wait another day to take action. Call us for termite control today.
At Brown Pest Control, we offer termite control services in Winston-Salem, Rural Hall, King, Danbury, Pfafftown, Lewisville, Clemmons, Mocksville, Advance, Lexington, High Point, and Kernersville, North Carolina.